Dirk Poeschel, Principal Planner
Since 1988, Dirk Poeschel Land Development Services, Inc. has provided comprehensive land use planning services for projects within numerous California cities and counties. The firm has provided land planning services for solid waste facilities, airports, power plants, industrial parks, gravel extraction sites, food processing plants, hotels, schools, solar farms and master planned communities throughout central California. Services performed include a range of site selection, project development assessments, entitlement processing, recommending and implementing real estate development strategies and contract planning services for local municipalities.
- 1974 graduate of California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo. Senior Project analyzed the landmark land use decision Milton Miller v. City of Bakersfield 256 Cal.App.2d 820
- 1982 Master of Public Administration, California State University, Chico. Graduate thesis on land use processing efficiencies
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Planners
- Member of Urban Land Institute
- Associate member of the Institute of Transportation Engineers
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker (Number 01882606)
- Winner of 2006 Fresno Bee Excellence in Business Award.
- 90.7 KFSR, The Pulse Tom Jones Interview with Dirk Poeschel
Listen to the full interview: